- A variety of regular tasks to include data entry and records management
- Handling and distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail via service providers, couriers, and internal departments
- Maintaining stationary supplies
Organising Contractors and their permits to work
- Issuing of contractor permits to work
- Assisting with office moves
- Porterage duties to include manual handling tasks
- Help desk administration and rail ticket management
- Responsible for Health and Safety within the company
- Responsible for carrying out regular inspections around the office for continuous improvement
- Any other administration and ad-hoc duties that need to be carried out by the Facilities team.
Our international client are seeking a customer and team focused individual to work in a busy post-room and office. You will provide hands-on support to the team on a day to day basis. You must be self motivated, team spirited and seeking a role with scope for involvement.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)