Part time hours, 2 shifts available either 8am – 1pm Monday to Friday or 1pm – 6pm Monday to Friday
Leeds City Centre
£16,000 – £18,000 full time equivalent (dependant on experience)
We are currently recruiting for 2 part time Receptionists to join a well-established company in their corporate offices in Leeds City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business within a corporate environment dealing with a variety of different clients on a daily basis.
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with contract workers in the building, dealing with any maintenance issues, ordering stationary and being responsible for the full running of the offices.
Duties will include:
• Day to day site and operations
• Assisting Centre Manager with sales enquiries and showing tenants around the building
• Responding to enquiries from tenants and resolving any smaller issues
• Dealing with minor site issues e.g. maintenance, repairs and cleaning
• Liaising with contractors and suppliers
• Assisting with organising any events
• Updating and promoting the business on their social media page
• Administration duties including filing, photocopying, updating records
• Housekeeping/Hospitality duties such as making/serving refreshments
• Obtaining quotations and/or making purchases
• Comprehensive managing the building in the absence of the Centre Manager
• Liaising with Centre Manager to ensure H&S procedures are observed
As a Receptionist in a corporate organisation, you will be organised, well-presented and possess excellent communication skills.
There are 2 shift patterns available 8am – 1pm or 1pm – 6pm Monday to Friday.
This position is to start immediately for the right candidate so please don’t hesitate in sending us your most up to date CV along with your interview availability.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)