Leeds City Centre
£11,808 – £15,763.20
Monday- Friday 9-5:30 – Office experience/degree not required.
My client are a leading legal services provider based in the centre of Leeds. They are currently looking for Financial Administrators to join their busy department after the company have won several new contracts. We can consider applications from people who have never worked in the legal sector or within an office environment. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone wanting to get into a financial role!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Cashiering- banking and raising cheques
- Allocating and transmitting CHAPS payments
- Taking payments for mortgage shortfalls over the telephone
- Investigating and resolving any balances on the ledgers after the files have completed
- Bank reconciliation/Billing
- General Administration
Skills & Experience required
- Good attention to detail.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines & work under pressure
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Previous Accounts clerk experience is not essential
Flexible approach to work
What you will get in return
- Company Summer BBQ’s
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- Option to earn an uncapped bonus
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)