Graduate/ Trainee Sales Executive
Salary: £22,000 + Quarterly Bonus
Location: Leeds (central gorgeous office)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: EM/J4727
Jo Holdsworth Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic high-tech organisation that are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join the team in their central Leeds office as soon as possible. Based right in the centre of Leeds this business is dynamic and forward thinking, someone that has similar qualities would suit this role. The role promises much in the way of progression – you’ll be exposed to the entire cycle, learning how to present to, negotiate and close business with clients.
You will be selling a high-tech and niche product and targeting various sectors. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience working for an organisation that is clearly going places. They are based in state of the art offices in a highly sought-after location.
- Calling and qualifying warm leads that have been passed on to you
- Developing a sales plan around a target market
- Communicating clearly and confidently in person and over the phone
- Take ownership of sales and targets
- See out the full process and meet your clients with the business development manager for demo days
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop relationships and build rapport
- Tech Savvy (keen to learn new things)
- Highly IT literate in using Microsoft office (particularly excel) and in-house systems
- Excellent telephone manner and first class written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive under pressure
- A highly motivated attitude to targets
- Goal orientated with a passion to succeed
- Career driven
- Professional and credible
- Flexibility to go the extra mile to achieve personal and team targets
- Competitive attitude with a resilience and determination to succeed
- Educated to degree level
Interviews are being held immediately so please apply for the role for further information and I will be in touch!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)