Are you an experienced HR Administrator?
Do you want to work in a vibrant city centre office?
My client are a market leader in their field and are looking for a HR Administrator to join their busy team on a full time, permanent basis. Working alongside one of the HR Manager’s, the main purpose of the role is to coordinate all HR support activity within the supply division and to proactively support the HR Manager in their role with any administrative tasks that need to be completed. This is a full-time role and the firm are looking for someone to be onsite at least 3 times a week.
- To provide generalist HR administrative support to the HR Manager in order to assist them with actively supporting their client base
- To provide generalist HR administrative support to the business, guiding on policies and Shared Service Centre (SSC) processes.
- To coordinate the employee starter, leaver process and changes etc, to ensure that these processes operate smoothly and are in line with established policies and processes
- Responsible for carrying out HR Inductions for all new starters, exit interviews and coordinate the probationary review process
- To act as the key point of contact and provide user support for designated departments/population and their managers regarding operational issues and the use of HR systems.
- To provide management reports for HR colleagues and managers in accordance of their requirements
- To ensure full and thorough liaison with payroll offices and providers to initiate the correct payroll treatment of all compensation elements.
- Support with other adhoc requests
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Proficient in use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Sound interpersonal skills with an appreciation of cross-cultural working
- Awareness of the big picture and the impact on others.
- Clear communicator – verbal and written
- Focus on effective & timely delivery and getting things done in a commercial context
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £28,000
Location: Leeds, LS1
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)