Are you looking for a temporary role lasting for at least 6 months, working within the HR Administration sector and gaining invaluable knowledge in the industry? We are looking for individuals to work full-time for a renowned retailer based in the Morley area. The role is hybrid with the option to work a minimum of one day in their spacious, open plan offices.
You will be working within the HR Shared Services Department and specialising in hourly recruitment.
Varied administration duties and contact with colleagues and different departments when necessary. Dealing with lots of recruitment queries on a ticketing system and assisting with right to work documentation processing. Accuracy and attention to detail are vital in this role.
You will be fully trained on the role for 1 to 2 weeks on a side-by-side basis. Training will be both in the office and home-based and the role will become hybrid with a minimum of 1 day in the office following your training. You will be expected to work 5 over 7 days. Weekend work is required. You can work either one weekend day every weekend or both days every other weekend. You would have an additional fixed day off during the week instead (either Tues, Weds or Thurs). Working hours are between 8am – 4pm with one late shift a week 10am – 6pm.
- Working on a ticketed system to deal with queries and task surrounding recruitment of colleagues.
- Processing Right to Work documentation.
- Liaising with the Compliance Team regarding newly hired candidates.
- Inputting and editing contracts.
- Updating candidate confidential information such as bank details, personal information etc.
- Processing any new hires through the system.
- Safeguarding checks on behalf of colleagues.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
Experience, skill set and/or qualifications required:
- Keen eye for detail.
- Computer literate and basic IT skills.
- Able to pick up systems quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in recruitment is desired but not essential.
- Experience dealing with confidential information is desired but not essential.
- Office experience is not essential, as long as you have a can-do attitude and willingness to learn, you could be right for the role!
Hours: 37.5 hours, 8am till 4pm with one 10am till 6pm shift per week
Location: Morley, Leeds
Due to the amount of response, we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)