Job Title: Account Manager Location: Leeds City Centre Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Our client are a global leading client with a highly reputable name in the market are currently seeking to expand their Sales department with an experienced Account Manager on a full time permanent basis.
- To deliver personal sales targets based on delivering sales margin, volume and site numbers.
- To contribute towards the delivery of the team and sales departments targets for both supply and energy services.
- To act as a Key Account Manager
- Negotiate contracts with customers and third parties, ensuring the required renewal and hit rates are achieved.
- Drive a solutions approach to sales.
- Assist in identifying and developing new opportunities to ensure personal and team targets are achieved.
- Working with the Sales Manager, build and deliver structured relationships with third parties and prospects to deliver the required sales targets.
- Manage a portfolio of customers, ensuring completeness and accuracy of data required to perform the contract, ensure a market leading service and experience for customers & third parties
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Presentation proposal and report writing skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and optimisation.
- Planning and development against objectives.
- Relationship Management.
- Previous Account Management experience.
- Proven ability to manage customer relationships.
- Developed experience of sales process and techniques and optimisation.
If you an experienced Account Manager and looking for a progressive opportunity which can offer you career development and new opportunities, then don’t hesitate to send your CV across to us today!