Location: Leeds (central gorgeous office)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: EM/J4726
Jo Holdsworth Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic high-tech organisation based in central Leeds who are currently looking to add a dynamic marketing assistant to their growing team. With state of the art offices in an extremely sought-after location this business is going places and is looking for vibrant individuals to be part of their exciting plans.
This role is perfect for a graduate who has gained a years’ worth of experience and is looking for something a little more challenging and exciting. You will be offered a high amount of autonomy in this position and will have varied duties that go along with the role. The company offers a flexible working environment and really portrays an enjoyable working culture.
- Create online social content e.g. website/blog, online advertisements, emails, social media and product information
- Supporting the marketing team to develop marketing campaigns and collateral to generate quantity and quality of leads
- Sourcing related content daily that can be leveraged across social media, newsletters and blogs
- Attending relevant events to increase brand awareness
- Use analytic tools to measure marketing campaign results and strive to improve them for each campaign
- Be innovative in spotting trends in the market
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in email campaigns, websites, online and social media marketing
- Good customer facing skills
- Photoshop experience
- Copywriting/proof reading for blogs and social media
- Knowledge of the best practice and the latest trends
- Analytical skills which you use to target customer segments and review campaign results
- WordPress knowledge
- Creativity and digital marketing enthusiasm are a must
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Graduates, demonstrating some relevant experience, are welcome to apply
Please apply for further information, interviews will be held immediately.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)