£18,000 – £19,000
Permanent – Full Time
Are you a Marketing graduate with office based experience, looking for the opportunity to get into a Marketing role? Do you have Marketing experience and are looking for the next step in your career? Are you ambitious, reliable and able to think outside the box?
Our client, a leading Estate Agent in the Yorkshire area, are looking to recruit a creative, enthusiastic and dedicated Marketing Assistant to join their busy and vibrant team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and driven, to join a team of likeminded individuals in a friendly and fast paced head office setting.
Day to day duties will include;
- Assisting in the production of marketing materials for online and offline campaigns including in house materials, canvassing leaflets, campaign flyers, letters and adverts.
- Looking after all e-marketing activity, producing emails, managing campaigns and results
- Assisting in any community projects/events
- Work with PR agency on the production of regular PR stories, and work with the team on the distribution of these across various channels
- Regular updates on Intranet including directory, announcements, gallery etc
- Assist in the production of direct mail and canvassing campaigns
- Stock Management of company printed stationery, general stationery and literature
- Responsibility for ordering and maintaining stationery, consumables, business cards and equipment for branches / departments, and tidiness
- Assist in answering the phone within the office
- Other general office duties as required
To be a successful Marketing Executive you will be required to have the following;
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of work within an office, and or, a marketing team
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Well organised and excellent attention to detail
- Solid IT skills with competency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with desktop publishing software and/or Photoshop would be ideal
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing graduate to break into a Marketing role without previous experience. We have worked with this client for a number of years and they are heavily invested in their staff so excellent training will be provided to the successful candidate. Hours of work will be 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)