Job reference: J6188
Job Title: Marketing (Data) Analyst
Salary to be advertised: Yes
Location: Leeds city centre
An outstanding opportunity for someone with a love of data analysis to work for a leading Leeds based firm on a contract for at least 3 months with the potential to extend. The data is marketing related. Previous experience or a degree in a numerate subject and a high level of statistical or applied mathematical skill would both suit this role.
The role involves understanding and quantifying the impact of marketing activity by evaluating post campaign data and spend across a variety of data sources.
You will analyse and evaluate an array of sales, customer and market data to make insight led recommendations to the business. You will be:
- Designing tests and evaluating the outcomes using “test and control”
- Interpreting data about marketing effectiveness
- Presenting results with the ability to bring to life information and insights in reports and verbal presentations
- Optimising data available to improve outputs for stakeholders and customers
- Working closely with the marketing and trading teams to identify opportunities for testing and optimising spend
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to draw together and interrogate data from numerous sources
- Test and control knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience in a similar evaluation role would help but is not essential; a graduate in a numerate subject would be considered
- Understanding of marketing concepts would also be an advantage
- Ability to format and present data
- Must be numbers focused and have a keen eye for detail
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Hourly rate £15.30 per hour
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)