We are currently working with one of our highly reputable clients who are also the leading providers in their industry. Due to continuous expansion, they are looking for an Administrator to come and join their team.
This is a very diverse and busy role which would suit someone with a practical and hands on approach. You will need to have an administrative background and strong numeracy skills. You will need to demonstrate experience of working in a past paced role where attention to detail is key.
- Working accurately and in a timely manner for all customers
- Answering enquiries internally and externally
- Complete all activity set up
- Manage contracts
- Adhere to all internal processes
- Ensure all reports are updated accurately and on time
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
Educations and Communication requirements:
- Literate and Numerate
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong educational background Maths and English GCSE C and above (or equivalent)
If this sounds like you, you’re ticking all the right boxes in order to become the brilliant and exciting new Administrator we’re looking for!
Hours: 37.5 (Monday to Friday)
Interviews for this role will take place with immediate effect so please don’t delay in sending your most up to date CV across today!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)