My client has grown to become the UK’s largest multi-award winning, independent legal marketing collective for law firms who represent some of the UK’s leading legal firms. They are currently recruiting for Office Assistants to join their team and supporting their busy team with all Legal Administrative tasks. The role of Office Assistant is a mixture of administration & customer service and involves assisting the fee earners and claims advisors with legal cases.
- Handling inbound and outbound post
- Occasional outbound telephone communication with customers
- Photocopying, Scanning and Management of documents as required
- Accurately obtain and update the case management system with relevant information where necessary
- Assist the Claims Assistant and Fee Earner’s with tasks as required
- Checking email inboxes and disseminating communication appropriately
- Close files as instructed
- Updating ledgers including the processing of invoices, disbursement and fees as required.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s – Maths and English are essential
- Experience of working in an office environment providing key administrative assistance is desirable
- Organised and accurate attention to detail is essential
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5:30PM
Who to contact: Danielle Hurley
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)