I am looking for a motivated, organised and dynamic individual to join a consistently busy, growing business based in central Leeds. You will be joining a large bubbly, welcoming team in order to support and assist in all administrative duties across the office.
Do you need office experience? Absolutely not! There’s full training when you start, therefore my client is looking for an articulate Office Assistant who is driven and dedicated to learn.
So, what experience do you need then?
- Retail or hospitality experience is very transferable
- Experience in a call centre or office would be beneficial
- Confidence when working in a fast paced, pressured environment
What will your Office Assistant role consist of?
- Updating the internal systems and spreadsheets
- Carrying out all business administration
- Document management
- Taking inbound calls and directing to the relevant staff member where needed
- Liaison with other members of staff via telephone and email
- Management of the main inbox, responding to emails promptly
- Filing and distribution of case files
- Carrying out management reports at the end of the month
What tricks and traits are we looking for in the Office Assistant??
- Educated to GCSE grade A-C (or equivalent) in Maths & English
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to multi-task when required
- A motivated, focussed approach to your work
- Highly IT literate
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Office Assistant role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.