Working for an innovative, ambitious and driven media brand, you will be the new Office Manager responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis whilst working closely with the Directors. My client has a future focussed, exciting outlook and they’re looking for an Office Manager who can share their vision for success and fun, friendly, dynamic approach to work.
What will you be doing as the new Office Manager?
- Booking and arranging appointments
- Producing documentation to a high standard
- Organising and chairing meetings, to include minute taking
- Updating the website and carrying out research as needed
- Ensuring the internal CRM is up to date
- Ordering of stationary and office equipment
- Handling inbound leads and supporting in business development
- Managing purchase orders and invoicing
- Supporting marketing campaigns and ensuring success
- Managing relationships with external suppliers
- Carrying out all reporting as needed
- Diary management and organisation/booking of meeting rooms
- Carrying out all administrative duties
So, what do you need to be the successful Office Manager…?
- Educated to GCSE grade A-C (or equivalent) in Maths & English
- Excellent time management skills and organisational skills
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Good ability to think on your feet
- Experience of and ability to produce professionally designed, high quality documents and presentations
- Highly IT literate
- People skills and the ability to competently train others
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Office Manager role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.