This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic Office Manager able to commit to 3 months temporary work in a role which could lead to a permanent opportunity. We are looking for excellent presentation and skills and experience across facilities, PA support and front of house management. It starts early to mid October.
This role offers variety and will be based in superb central Leeds offices. Working full time Monday to Friday. This is a new role and is initially temping for 3 months whilst the firm ensure they have put together duties that meet the business needs.
Core responsibilities are:
o Client, supplier and guest management
o Managing third party contractors – Contract cleaning / service providers
o Building control including facilities management and general security including H&S responsibilities
o Catering management
o Front of house service including telephony and postal service
o Co-ordination of internal and client meetings
o Diary management
o Travel booking and facilitation
o Document management for board
o Supporting role for the collation of KPI & forecasting reports
o Administration of reporting from associated technologies
o Specialist tasks include:
- Security Clearance Management
- Data analysis support
- Budget management support
- Spend control for building management
- Multi-site assistance
- Excellent ability to provide a first class service skills to internal and external client management including telephony skills
- Experience in managing third party contractors, facility management and service companies
- Proven experience in supporting senior executives or board level roles with the capacity to perform well under pressure
- Demonstrable skills in multi-system and complex demonstrable technology administration (HR & travel systems, XL, MS Office, Adobe etc)
- Sound decision making ability with a level of autonomy and task management
In summary, the ideal candidate will possess an inherent drive to manage and ensure an efficient and clean working environment. Friendly, motivated and attention to detail with a passion to serve internal and external stakeholders.
If you can commit to this role for 3 months on a temp basis with a view to potentially becoming permanent and have the skills required please get in touch.