Are you an experienced Office Manager looking for a new role?
Do you want to work with a tech focused business who are based in Leeds City Centre?
Do you have experience working specifically within finance administration?
My client are looking for a proactive and diligent Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis and provide support across the business. You will work closely with all members of the team to provide administrative support in a variety of internal and client projects. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to a variety of tasks, be able to prioritise workloads and communicate with others. You will need excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage your time effectively.
For the Office Manager position, progression is encouraged through professional development with support offered. This is a key role for their business and as such they are seeking a keen individual who can build rapport with our staff, clients and suppliers and take on office management responsibilities.
- Creation and production of client quotes, ensuring high levels of accuracy and efficiency
- Liaise with vendors to check stock and pricing to ensure a smooth delivery of the Client’s work requests
- Purchase order creation and placement with suppliers and processing in a timely manner, recording of all purchases and providing updates to the team on delivery timescales
- Work closely with the Managing Director to price, source, quote and deliver Client projects
- Production of the monthly client invoices and the resolution of queries
- Creating support contracts in the PSA (Professional Services Automation) platform, posting and invoicing support time monthly
- Processing of supplier invoices, reconciling bank transactions and arranging supplier payments
- Responding to client queries via email and telephone to resolve service queries
- Management of outstanding invoices and credit control on overdue payments
- Coordinate and facilitate Client visits, liaising with contractors as required
- Meeting and diary management
- General administration as needed within the business to support growth and ensure client satisfaction
- Involvement with business support projects including marketing activities with our marketing manager
- Graduate or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients & vendors, as well as the rest of the team
- Willingness to learn and retain knowledge
- Strong organisational and effective time management skills are key in this role
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel
- Strong ability to work with data and interpret results
- Excellent team player
- Experience of Invoicing / Accounting Systems such as Xero would be beneficial but is not essential
Hours: Monday – Friday
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000
Location: Leeds City Centre
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)