Do you have experience within an office environment?
Are you looking to further your career within a company that can offer you long term professional development?
Are you wanting to move into a company where you will feel valued and rewarded?
If so, I’m looking to recruit 2 additional Operations Administrators to join a multi-national Investor Management company based on the outskirts of Middleton, Leeds. Working Monday – Friday 9AM until 5:30PM, you will be an integral part of the Operations Team who manage all Administration for the wider business to ensure the smooth running of Investor Management.
Upon completion of 3 months training and employment, you will have the opportunity to gain an investors qualification which is recognised widely within the finance industry – fully paid for by your employer.
Your key duties as an Operations Administrator will be:
- Updating client information on various internal computer systems
- Liaising with the internal teams via telephone and email regarding updates and queries
- Contacting clients via telephone and email when necessary
- Carrying out all relevant administration covering operational requirements
- Supporting your team in busy periods, stepping in to help others where necessary
- Understanding the importance of following strict company procedures
- Escalating issues where necessary
What do you need to succeed as an Operations Administrator?
A positive and driven approach is absolutely essential to be successful for the Operations Administrator due to the fast paced nature of the role. You will also need:
- A minimum of 6 months experience within an office environment
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with A-C in Maths & English
- Degree level of education would be beneficial
- Data extraction skills / experience would be highly beneficial
- The ability to work well under pressure and manage your time appropriately
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Operations Administrator role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)