£16,000 – £17,000
Monday to Friday. Early finish on a Friday 3pm
Do you have previous customer service or administrative experience? Are you wanting office-based work but not to work in a call centre? Or are you looking to start a career within an office?
My client are looking to recruit an Operations Specialist. You be working in a friendly, fast paced environment. This person will be customer and client focused and will happy to go above and beyond. You will be responsible for managing inbound customer queries made by phone and email, and ensuring the back office processes that fall within the operations umbrella are completed accurately and on time.
- Being the first point of contact in assisting customers
- Taking ownership of customer issues to see it through to resolution.
- Working with key teams across the business
- Accurately administrating customer accounts using our in house system as well as Microsoft Outlook, CRM, Excel etc.
- Ensuring that the workplace remains fun, relaxed and friendly!
What you need:
- Good listening skills with excellent interpersonal/communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience of using Microsoft products mainly Outlook, Excel, CRM
- Able to maintain great attention to detail whilst working under pressure.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise activities to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Proficient at using a computer and has excellent keyboard skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent work ethic and willing to be flexible when needed.
If you have been thinking of starting a career within an office, or if you have previous experience and would like to work for a forward thinking company who look after their employees, the please don’t hesitate to send your CV across today!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)