PA – Director of Human Resources (14 month Maternity Cover) £30,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Our client, a well-established and hugely-successful international Law Firm are seeking a PA to join their team on a fixed term 14month contract, The main focus of this role is to provide high level assistance to the Head of HR and Head of HR Operations, Reward and Performance.
- Provision of full administrative support
- Highly proactive and responsive diary management
- Coordinating travel
- Management of all emails/correspondence
- Proactive management of manager’s workload
- Organising and planning internal and external meetings and seminars
- Preparation of presentations
- Managing and keeping project plans and trackers up to date with the ability to manage communications
- Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
- Organising business trips and events
- Processing expenses and invoices
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good experience in the Legal sector to join a hugely-successful firm in a role that will offer excellent opportunities and benefits.
Please contact Julia Wade on 0113 233 7766 or email [email protected]
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)