We are currently seeking an experienced accounts assistant to work on a part time basis with a well-established, Central Leeds based company who offer a very niche medical product/service to businesses across the UK in a multitude of industries.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a small team environment, who likes having autonomy on a day to day basis and someone who genuinely takes pride in the quality of work produced! The requirements of this job role will require the successful candidate to work roughly 16-20 hrs per week across either 2 or 3 consecutive week days.
- Maintenance of computerised purchase, sales and nominal ledgers
- Maintenance of customer information on internal computerised CRM
- Dealing with any accounts/finance related customer queries
- Cash allocation and bank incoming cheques
- Some manual invoice generation
- Any other general finance administration as and when required
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Proven experience within a similar accounts’ assistant role – essential
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great team player
- Someone with a hands-on ‘can-do’ attitude
- Available to work 16hrs per week across 2-3 consecutive working days
- Driven, forward thinking individual seeking a long-term career opportunity
- Very high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to often work under little supervision
Hours: 16 – 20 hours per week across either 2-3 consecutive week days
Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 Depending on experience (full time equivalent)
Location: Central Leeds – short walk from Leeds train station
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)