We are looking for an experienced administrator to join a small administration team in Garforth where you will be helping with a variety of administrative tasks. This is a part time role working 27.5 hours Monday to Friday (hours are flexible but you must be able to work everyday) The ideal person will have a positive attitude, strong administrative experience and a friendly, approachable nature.
The role of the Administrator will involve –
- Taking inbound calls from customers and clients
- General office administration
- Some credit control
- Processing invoices using Sage Line 50
- Basic sales and purchase ledger
- Working to deadlines
The ideal person will have –
- Good IT skills and be a confident user of Word, Excel, Outlook and Sage
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Flexible approach
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a small friendly team and an immediate start is available for the right person .
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.