We are currently seeking an experienced Partnerships Sales Manager with an established network in Health & well-being to join the team or a globally established and market leading brand as they continue to expand their service offerings.
The Partnerships Sales Manager is responsible for creating channel distribution opportunities and building a network of referral partners. The product itself is a completely bespoke tech platform (Saas experience advantageous) focused in the health & well-being market, for organisations to distribute to their client base.
With the backing of a hugely reputable brand; You will be responsible for maintaining a strong network and pipeline of new clients. Working closely with the internal product development and client success teams to ensure a well-rounded product and service is delivered.
The position is the first of its kind here in the UK but has already had success in the US and across Europe. We are looking for a complete self-starter who thoroughly enjoys business development, relationship management and networking. You will need to be a target orientated individual with a natural ability to identify opportunities.
At this time, we are only able to consider candidates who have both an established industry network to draw upon (health & wellbeing) and experience with distributor sales. Exposure to tech-sales or having sold a complex solution is also highly advantageous.
• Manage a distribution sales pipeline from identifying new opportunities through to close
• Support product team through scoping out potential new product partners
• Make new and cold approaches to prospective distributors
• Work with internal departments to research potential new prospects to ensure approaches are targeted, meaningful and impactful
• Consult with prospective and existing distributors to solve their needs and provide solutions
• Develop well rounded sales strategies
• Create prospect proposals and presentations
• Participate in trade shows / exhibitions and other relevant networking opportunities
• Manage all stakeholder negotiations
• Establish new referral partner opportunities and negotiate referral fees
• Maintain contact with referral partner network
• Share best practice ideas with internal teams
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required:
• Established B2B network in Health & Well-being (Human Capital, Employee Benefits, Health, Insurance, Wellbeing or Engagement space)
• Minimum of 3 years B2B distributor sales experience
• Some experience in a Saas environment or working with a complex product preferred
• Experience of utilising value-focused selling methodologies
• Portfolio of sales success
• Confident presentation skills and proven negotiation skills
• Confident sales forecasting ability
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Natural rapport builder
• Intelligent and articulate in approach
This position would suit someone who is able to demonstrate ambition through previous promotions, tenacity, and hunger in their sales approach, whilst understanding how to develop solid business partnerships through longer sales cycles. You will need to have come from a strategic sales environment with a low volume, high value, excellent service mentality.
Outside of pandemic circumstances: A large proportion of client base will likely be in London and other major UK Cities. We are therefore open on the location of the successful candidate, but you will ideally be situated between London – Leeds.
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 DOE. Expected OTE £75K year 1. £3k Car allowance
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)