I’m on the lookout for an experienced PPC Executive to join a growing firm in Tadcaster. Our client are true pioneers and have entered 2021 developing a brand-new arm of the business and expanding their service areas making them a full-service agency. Working directly with the Agency Director, the role of PPC Executive is to support, help define and deliver the best in paid search, display and campaign management across a portfolio of clients.
We are looking for a true PPC advocate and a Google super user who’s confident in joining a small yet growing team and technically capable of hitting the ground running.
You will support the Directors and Managers in implementing PPC strategies for a range of clients through driving PPC performance day-to-day and supporting with Account Development Plans to achieve the client’s annual business objectives/targets.
This role is the first of its kind in the business and will lead the way for PPC success. We are looking for a PPC professional with a strong team-player mentality, who would enjoy supporting the growth of this new business arm and get invested in it’s success through rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in!
Experience and attributes required:
- Ideally 2 years PPC experience
- Experience in an agency environment, managing multiple client campaigns
- Ability to produce ROI and KPI reports
- Ability to monitor, manage and report on paid search budgets per client
- Well-rounded paid media knowledge across multiple platforms (Google, Bing, Social channels etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO concepts advantageous
- HTML and other coding language advantageous
- Landing page builder language and overview advantageous (HTML, CMS)
Very well-rounded position with a lot of scope over the years to come and in a value-lead company with an engaged workforce and rewarding culture. We’re looking for a humble yet ambitious, analytical PPC professional whose keen to make a true career move and develop with this growing business.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Social activities throughout the year
- Annual team trip abroad for achieving targets
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)