We are currently working with the UK’s fastest growing marketing-automation firm on their hunt for a new Senior Project Manager to oversee a small team and take responsibility for delivery of all client projects. This is a tech-first firm with an entrepreneurial approach and consistently client orientated.
Managing a small team of 3 Project Managers, you will need to demonstrate a lead from the front approach and will manage a small set of your own projects. You will plan and oversee all aspects of every project to ensure project goals are met on budget and on time. You will be required to coordinate people, assignments and resources to ensure a successful completion for your clients. You will additionally need to ensure you are able to manage risk and preempt any potential problems before they happen, to ensure the impact is managed internally and doesn’t reach the client.
You will act as the main point of contact for all key stakeholders with regards to one-off and ongoing projects, to include but not limited to the client, external agencies, internal departments and lead consultants.
- Leading a team to achieve project KPI’s
- Managing project life-cycles, managing and mitigating risk throughout
- Working to and managing budgets and deadlines
- Support in the development of processes and KPI’s to drive business continuity and growth
- Planning, coordinating and implementing own projects whilst leading a team to do the same
- Quality assurance and testing of customer projects to ensure success
- Regular client liaison, taking the lead in conversations linked to delivery of projects
- Overseeing all client relationships to ensure satisfaction and retention
- Track performance and deliver evaluation and results to internal and external stakeholders
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Degree educated in a relevant subject (Business, Management, Marketing etc.)
- Relevant commercial experience in a comparable job role
- Minimum of 5 years client facing project delivery experience
- Some line management / supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation ability
- Proven ability to track success against budgets and KPI’s
- Analytical approach
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to influence others
- Interest in technology with the ability to quickly understand the capabilities and limitations of new technology
- An excellent sense of humour (The most important factor!)
We are looking for someone who can commute to the Central Leeds office 2-3 times a week as a minimum to ensure effective leadership of the team.
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri
Salary: Neg up to £45,000 DOE
Location: Central Leeds
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)