Are you looking for a role within property?
Do you have property management experience or are you keen to get into the property industry?
Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment?
We are currently assisting one of our reputable clients in the recruitment for a Property Consultant on a full time, permanent basis.
- Attending to & manage property repair issues in a timely, organised and pro active manner.
- Obtaining repair quotes/ estimates from contractors where required
- Liaise with tenants/contractors /landlords ensuring repairs are undertaken proactively and within a specified time.
- Keep landlords/tenants updated on all relevant matters.
- Carry out and follow up interim property inspection reports issuing letters to landlords and tenants as appropriate and dealing promptly with any repairs or breaches of tenancy. Always ensure Landlord fully aware.
- Keep respective property files and computer records up to date.
- Deal with any requests such as rent reviews, renewals, vacation procedures by the landlord promptly, giving guidance on legislation as required
- Maintain Database ensuring Notes are fully updated
- Follow Key checking in and out procedure
- Organise, prioritise & undertake personal work in an efficient & logical manner.
- Assisting colleagues with other duties as required.
- Take action on any tenant requests such as renewals, call-backs promptly
- Prepare contracts, right to rent checks and move in documents.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Strong communication skills
- Car driver
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Packages
- Highly organised
- Task/results driven
- Experience of the property industry(desirable)
Hours: Monday – Friday and every other Saturday 9:30-4 with a full day in Lieu
Salary: £19, 250
Location: Leeds, LS10
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)