My client are an award winning estate agency who have multiple offices across West Yorkshire and are looking to expand their Morley branch with a new Property Manager. You do not need to have property experience for the role of Property Manager but will need to have a background in customer service, client services or complaints.
- To conduct end of tenancy Checkout inspections and deal with all issues arising from this to include the arranging of works by contractors and the handling and return of the tenant’s deposit.
- Contact with Landlords and Tenants regarding the end of tenancy
- To conduct routine Property Inspections on our managed properties liaising with Landlords
- Post-appointment admin that includes typing up reports, updating software and sending out relevant information while working with the negotiators and property managers.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Administration background
- Well organised
- Must be able to negotiate and mediate in a resolution focused environment
- Problem solving skills
- Must have good IT literacy, familiar with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Hours: Full time – including Saturdays on a rota
Salary: Up to £20,000 DOE
Location: Moortown, Leeds
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)