My client operates a property investment and management business with over 20 years experience in the sector.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this impressive business to become a Commercial Property Manger between two of their northern sites conveniently located between Cross gates and Whinmoor.
The main aim: Day to day facilities management of the business centre in LS15. Ensure the smooth running for the tenants, building management. Health & Safety promoting and H & S across the rest of the portfolio. Assist with similar properties in and around Leeds.
- Administration in relation to leases, rents, services charges, utilities and supplier.
- Managing service charges for the portfolio (Budgets, reconciliations, reporting)
- Managing standing order payments from tenants and new lease arrangements.
- Dealing with new enquiries for space, assisting with the marketing and promotion of the property with a view to increasing the net rent for the centre.
- Ensuring tenants comply with their lease obligations, chasing outstanding debts.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers to the property, ensuring they are delivering good value for money service and all works are carried out within the standard procedures adopted by my client.
- Managing Health & Safety practice on site.
- Developing Health & Safety standards for the company.
- Assisting the Directors with the implementation of Health & Safety and Building Management Software.
- Running the centre reception, dealing with calls, post and administration generally as required.
- Meeting and greeting tenants and visitors.
- Ensure contractors working on site are operating within our standard procedures and maintain proper Health & Safety standards.
- Debt collection
- Carrying out viewings
- Day to day dealing with tenants to ensure any issues are resolved as they arise or referred to Head Office.
- Developing a network of agents and contacts in the regions who can assist in finding us assets.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)