This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving company as a Reception/Administrator based in Leeds City Centre on a Temporary to Permanent basis. In this role no day will be the same, you will be involved in meeting and greeting, signing in and out clients and visitors, working closely with the wider office and HR for administration support, answering and transferring calls and updating office supplies.
If you are a candidate who needs variety and loves being kept on their toes, then this role would be for you.
As a Receptionist/Administrator your key responsibilities will be;
- First class verbal and written communication
- Administration experience
- Can build rapport with ease and speak with various levels of clientele
- You possess the ability to juggle multiple roles at once and prioritise workload
- You will be a team player but must be able to work autonomously.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)