£18,000 – £22,000 p.a.
Leeds City Centre
Monday – Friday 35 hours
I am currently recruiting for 2 experienced Receptionists to join an international corporate law firm in central Leeds. Working in a stunning, modern office, this is not a typical Receptionist role, you will be working in a team of 4 covering an extremely wide range of varied duties.
As a Receptionist, your role will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors both public, staff, business partners and clients
- Being attentive and approachable at all times
- Signing in visitors and informing staff or visitor arrivals
- Full diary management, booking travel and accommodation
- Management and organisation of meeting rooms
- All business administration
- Facilities management
- Ordering of stationery and catering requirements
- Management and updating of all spreadsheets
- Health and Safety inductionsThe successful Receptionist will need:
- 18 months + Receptionist experience
- The ability to organise a very varied work load and manage your time effectively
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Educated to grade A-C GCSE in Maths & English or equivalent
- Confidence when working under pressure
- Outstanding organisational skills
- A prompt and reliable approach
- A pleasant and polite approach when meeting and greeting visitors
- AV/ Audio Visual Knowledge
Due to the nature of this role, experience is definitely required, this is going to be a fast paced and demanding Receptionist position so as mentioned a minimum of 18 months Receptionist work is absolutely necessary.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Receptionist role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)