Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking for a new role?
Do you want to work for a company who offer lots of incentives and an excellent commission structure?
Do you want to join a progressive business, beating company records year on year? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
As a 360 Consultant on the permanent division, you will proactively take responsibility for 3 key business activities as detailed below: Candidate resourcing, account management and business development.
The purpose of this role is to proactively generate new prospective clients who would make a good JHR partner, retain and grow key clients, whilst achieving monthly revenue targets. 360 Consultants are to work closely with their team manager to accurately forecast / pipeline month to month allowing room for the Team Manager to ensure collective team targets are achieved monthly, as well as supporting you individually to achieve target.
We look for our 360 Consultants to be excellent team players, strong communicators, and natural conversationalists. As an account manager you will be able to utilise the resource support across the team, strengthening your overall candidate pool, as well as benefiting from being able to earn from your colleague’s desks.
We look for our team to lead by example with confidence and in line with our values, helping shape more junior members of the team, offer support to everyone and sharing best practice ideas across the team where possible.
On-going key performance indicators:
- Accurate monthly forecasting
- Regularly converting new clients with quality roles
- Maintenance of candidate pool to be able to react to new vacancies quickly – Able to box off the resourcing phase of working a role within 1 week of obtaining a role (unless niche/senior)
- High fill rates with all key clients – having the biggest ‘slice of the pie’ against other agencies
- High retention rates with all clients – FOC’s & credits given to be reviewed annually
- Utilising maintained candidate pool via spec activity
- Generating and chasing quality candidate leads weekly
- Directly influencing the spend growth of your key clients – proactively obtaining introductions to new departments, sourcing potential new contacts and introducing yourself, make speculative candidate introductions to roles you see advertised that aren’t given to you etc.
- Identifying opportunities within your clients for your colleagues cross-department (generate opportunities for the temp desk and exec search)
Progression for this role
The most natural route of progression from this role is evolving into a Senior 360 and later a Managing Consultant. To achieve this promotion within the business we will look for consistency against all of the key performance indicators listed, consistency in monthly billing / performance against target and positive performance against the behavioural competencies outlined in appraisals.
Perks & Benefits:
- City centre office location
- Regular team incentives and paid-for social events
- Hybrid WFH / WFO options
- Yearly appraisals, pay reviews and personal development plans
- Uncapped commission structure
- Weekly team breakfast
- Flexitime and Banked hours scheme
- Christmas shut down each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Annual leave increase per full years’ service up to an additional 5 days
- A genuinely great team environment
Person Specification & Attributes:
- Ideal background, experience, and skill set:
- Minimum of 1 years’ commercial perm recruitment experience at the same company
- Proven ability to establishing relationships (clients and candidates) quickly and with ease
- Portfolio of new clients generated via own business development
- Able to produce and demonstrate experience of having worked to, achieved, and ideally exceeded targets
- Longevity, ideally having demonstrated role/responsibility growth with a previous employer
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Able to evidence consistency in performance in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent team player
- Ambitious and tenacious
- Strong IT literacy
In addition to transferable experience, we look for professionals who will integrate well with our company culture and who are able to demonstrate our core values. Our team are all incredibly hardworking and have, time and again, gone above and beyond for both external parties as well as for their colleagues, and in doing so always demonstrate our core values. The role itself would suit a naturally enthusiastic and outgoing character who would cope well in a fast-paced and demanding environment where change is a constant. We look for people who work hard but work smart, who establish routine, seize opportunities and challenge what they think is possible.
Hours: Full time Mon – Fri
Location: Central Leeds
Salary: Competitive / Negotiable DOE, + Uncapped commission
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)