Are you interested in starting a career in recruitment?
Do you have strong communication skills and a good telephone manor?
Do you want to work in a fun and friendly team who offer great benefits and incentives?
JHR are excited to be recruiting for a new Resourcer to join our team on a permanent basis. This role will support our permanent team and be focused purely on generating suitable candidates for live recruitment campaigns and starting to take that candidate through our registration process.
You will work closely with multiple consultants in the business who will provide you with clear direction daily and provide you with as much information as possible to enable you to kick-start your candidate searches.
No previous recruitment experience is required, we are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, confident, driven and will come to work each day with the right attitude!
Progression for this role
Typically our Candidate Deliveries Consultants have progressed into an Account Manager role, taking over responsibility for key clients they have had the most resourcing success on. There is the opportunity to develop into a 360 Consultant capacity alternatively for those who would prefer working having business development as part of their role. To achieve promotions within the business we will look for consistency against key performance indicators, consistency in monthly billing / performance against target and positive performance against the behavioural competencies outlined in appraisals.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Generate a relatively high volume of candidates each week for tailored recruitment campaigns
- Using job boards (Reed and Total jobs mainly) to search for candidates
- Filtering through ad response and engaging with candidates
- Utilising our database, sending mailshots to generate candidates and manage the response
- Maintaining a pipeline of prospective candidates you haven’t yet been able to reach
- Keeping on top of a high volume of email follow ups
- Talk to candidates about the basics of each job opportunity we have available for them, ensure they meet certain criteria / have the necessary skills and/or experience and book formal registration meetings for the consultants
Perks & Benefits:
- City centre office location
- Regular team incentives and paid-for social events
- Hybrid WFH / WFO options
- Yearly appraisals, pay reviews and personal development plans
- Uncapped commission structure
- Weekly team breakfast
- Flexitime and banked hours scheme
- Christmas shut down each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Annual leave increase per full years’ service up to an additional 5 days
- A genuinely great team environment
Ideal background, experience, and skill set:
- 1-3 years in a heavily customer / client focused position (verbal, not email)
- Experience in quickly establishing relationships via telephone
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Able to evidence consistency in performance in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent team player
- Ambitious and tenacious
- Strong IT literacy
In addition to transferable experience, we look for professionals who will integrate well with our company culture and who are able to demonstrate our core values. Our team are all incredibly hardworking and have, time and again, gone above and beyond for both external parties as well as for their colleagues, and in doing so always demonstrate our core values. The role itself would suit a naturally enthusiastic and outgoing character who would cope well in a fast-paced and demanding environment where change is a constant. We look for people who work hard but work smart, who establish routine, seize opportunities and challenge what they think is possible.
Hours: Full time Mon – Fri
Location: JHR’s office, 7 Lisbon Square, Leeds, LS1 4LY
Salary: Up to £21,000 + Uncapped commission
Reporting to:Emily Rudkin
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)