We are currently seeking an experienced B2B New business development professional to join our clients team as a Regional Sales Manager. The role of Regional Sales Manager sits within the New Business Development team and will be focused on securing new logo and revenue opportunities, predominately with Medium to Enterprise sized businesses, UKIMEA. The product itself is a completely bespoke tech platform focused in the health & well-being market, for organisations to distribute to their employees.
With the backing of a hugely reputable brand; You will be responsible for maintaining a strong network and pipeline of new clients. Working closely with the internal product development and client success teams to ensure a well-rounded product and service is delivered.
This position is as a result of expansion within an existing team with a strong 2021 forecasted ahead as a business. We are looking for a complete self-starter who thoroughly enjoys business development, relationship management and networking. You will need to be a target orientated individual with a natural ability to identify opportunities.
- Use initiative to develop new and innovative lead generation ideas
- Manage inbound leads for medium to enterprise sized organisations
- Identify potential new clients through focused research and cold calling
- Working independently to secure meetings with the decision makers within organisations
- Work independently as well as with the support of Associates in the team to secure meetings with potential new clients – 20% inbound, 80% outbound
- Meet with the decision makers within medium to enterprise sized organisations, spending approximately 70% of your time out of the office and 30% in the office
- Hold consultative, none-transactional meetings (face to face and via video conference) with prospects across your territory
- Represent the company at exhibitions and networking events, hosting large audience presentations, discussions and demonstrations if and when required
- Manage a sales pipeline, progressing prospects from lead to close
- Strong focus on maintaining high conversation rates and thorough qualification of prospects
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the Corporate Health & Well-being industry to enable consultative/collaborative and powerful client relationships
- Manage general administration and operations associated with the sales cycle
- Role model a commitment to remaining completely up to date with all internal processes and policies
- Regular personal forecasting
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required:
- Minimum of 3 years corporate B2B new business development experience
- Established B2B network in Health & Well-being would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in a Saas sales environment or having sold a complex product
- Experience of utilising value-focused selling methodologies
- Portfolio of sales success
- Confident presentation skills and proven negotiation skills
- Confident sales forecasting ability
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Natural rapport builder
- Intelligent and articulate in approach
This position would suit someone who is able to demonstrate ambition through previous promotions, tenacity, and hunger in their sales approach, whilst understanding how to develop solid business partnerships through longer sales cycles. You will need to have come from a strategic sales environment with a low volume, high value, excellent service mentality.
Outside of pandemic circumstances: A large proportion of client base will likely be in London and other major UK Cities. We are therefore open on the location of the successful candidate, but you will ideally be situated between London – Leeds.
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 DOE. Expected OTE £60-£65K year 1
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)