Do you enjoy working towards targets?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Do you have the desire to learn new skills and progress?
If so, this could be the role for you!
My client is a large and successful law firm based in Leeds City Centre who have gone from strength to strength since opening their doors over 20 years ago. They are now looking for a Remortgage Administration Assistant to support the Remortgage Legal Teams with any needs that might have.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Action incoming post by inputting documents onto enact’s Case management system.
- Request and chase redemption statements from lenders via various methods, including phone.
- Complete Secondary Title Checks.
- Assist Case Owners in the achievement of monthly completions targets, which may include chasing customers to return documents by message/phone or responding to basic messages.
- Maybe required to assist with Equity Release related administrative tasks.
- Be able to adapt to volume fluctuations and switching from doing one task to another.
- Administration tasks in support of our Remo Legal Teams, including the indexing of e-mails from client inboxes and dealing with returned/uncashed cheques as appropriate.
- To manage/oversee a pipeline of Scottish & Northern Ireland panel files.
- Action administrative tasks using Lender Exchange.
Some of the personal qualities needed for the role are:
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, targets and service levels, whilst maintaining quality.
- Excellent team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent data input & interpretive skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience in a high-volume business.
- The desire to learn new skills to aid the business, and progress within the team.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency.