Leeds City Centre
Monday – Friday 9-5pm (30 – 37.7hrs)
£22,000 – £26,000
We are excited to be working exclusively with an extremely prestigious brand opening a new store in Leeds City Centre to recruit an administrator to look after the administration duties across two stores. Our Client offers a dynamic working environment which inspires not only a passion for high quality customer service, but also a desire to learn about one of the world’s leading brands. Their showrooms are specialists in their fields and they are looking for a dedicated individual with a passion for their brand.
The role will involve
- Answering customer enquiries via email and telephone,
- Management of an exceptionally busy repairs department
- Liaising directly with the sales team, customers and brand partners
- Dealing with checking stock in and out of the store
- Repair Paperwork
- General Administration
- Contacting Customers to arrange payments/book repairs
- Liaising with other stores.
- Responsible for maintaining and building positive relationships with customers.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent and professional telephone manner;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Positive attitude and willing to help customers
- A problem solver and a logical thinker;
- Highly PC literate;
- Intermediate level of skill with Microsoft Excel (e.g. comfortable in writing basic Excel formulas);
- Accuracy and attention to detail to a very high standard;
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)