Do you want to work in an exciting, busy environment?
Do you have experience working towards targets and KPI’s?
Do you want the opportunity to earn uncapped commission?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
My client is a very successful, well known, leading company in Central Leeds. Since opening their doors over 20 years ago they have gone from strength to strength, helping and assisting over 1.2 million clients and customers with property enquiries. Due to winning several new contracts, they are looking to recruit bright, confident and hardworking people into their highly successful Sales Executive team on a permanent basis!
The main responsibilities of the Sales Executive are:
- Outbound sales of a conveyancing service to multiple clients on behalf of the country’s estate agencies
- Working towards targets and KPI’s on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Offering a consultative service by speaking through the different services that the company has to offer
- Tailoring a service to each individual customer and making sure they have all the accurate details
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with all estate agents to ensure that all goals are achieved for both the business and their partners.
- Proactively manage your own workload ensuring that all objectives are achieved in a timely and efficient manner.
Requirements of a successful Sales Executive:
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Exceptional communicator with a proven track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Client focused with the ability to quickly create and maintain positive working
- Persuasive and articulate
- Sound understanding of the property market
- Experience of working in a high volume environment
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)