£18k – £20k plus commission (realistically an extra £10k – £15k on top in year one but completely uncapped)
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and ambitious sales executives to join a forward thinking company in the heart of Leeds. As the new Sales Executive, you will generate and convert sales opportunities using your excellent rapport building skills and natural ability to identify customer needs. By achieving your set targets and KPI’s you will be opening huge opportunities for high levels of open-ended commission as a reward for all your hard work! Due to location it would be beneficial if you drive, free parking is available.
So, what will your day to day job entail…
• Making outbound calls to potential and existing customers and following up on inbound leads
• Delivering consistent high quality customer service and account management
• Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the product range and services
• Gathering knowledge and information to effectively sell the appropriate solutions to customers
• Maximising conversion rates within your KPI’s and SLA’s
• Ensuring the CRM database (salesforce) is maintained and up to date
• Contributing positively to the vibrant and supportive working environment
What you’ll need to be successful for the Sales Executive position:
• The ability to understand and retain product and service information
• Amazing rapport building skills
• Experience of using a sales based CRM, preferably with knowledge of Salesforce
• A current insight into the fuel market to include market and pricing changes
• Strong written and verbal English skills
• Experienced within a customer focussed environment (either sales or customer service)
So, if you’re looking to get your foot in the door of a hugely successful company with big plans for 2017 then please click apply today to be considered for this fantastic Sales Executive opportunity! With over 500,000 clients worldwide and even more plans to grow further this is the perfect opportunity to make that big career move you’ve been waiting for!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)