Sales Ledger Admin
£17,000 – £20,000
LS10 (Near Hunslet)
My client a leader in their field currently have a vacancy within their friendly, supportive Accounts team for a banking administrator. A fundamental role within the team your main duties will include
- the posting and allocating of all monies received
- the reconciliation of Sales Ledger bank accounts and reconciliation and reporting of Day Books
- generation of invoices with returned items
- consolidated invoices
- immediate credits and ensuring all outstanding items are processed before closing the ledger each month end.
- involvement in the Sales ledger routines
- reconciling the Trade Counter transactions
- monitoring and processing rebates
- servicing some of our group account customers.
A natural team player, you will have the ability to establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships, liaising with internal departments to ensure any customer queries are actioned efficiently and effectively.
You will have a confident telephone manner, be able to demonstrate proven organisational skills, adopt a positive can do attitude and thrive working on your own initiative, your time management as well as task management skills will ensure you achieve your set deadlines each month.
Ideally you will have previous Sales Ledger experience and although part AAT qualified is preferable it is not essential but a willingness to undertake study to achieve this would be.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)