Are you looking to start a career within property, or further your property career with a fantastic local company?
Do you enjoy working towards targets?
Do you want flexibility within your working day and the opportunity to meet lots of new people?
I am working with a market leading estate agency based in North Leeds. They are seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team on a permanent basis. The individual should be dynamic, driven, and enthusiastic. You will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of properties.
- Make viewing, survey, and valuation appointments
- Arrange appointments as soon as possible between Financial Consultants and potential customers who have been suitably qualified.
- Generate Conveyancing leads
- Maintain regular vendor and potential purchaser contact
- Regular competitor checks including prospecting and canvasing
- Provide viewing feedback to vendors
- Check ‘For Sale’ boards status and maintain window display
- Arrange and follow up viewings for potential buyers and accompany when required
- Fully qualify all potential vendors and purchasers using agreed documentation and procedures
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all properties being marketed to maximise sales opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure within a target orientated environment with minimal supervision
- Provide property details to potential buyers and to ensure properties are matched as closely as possible to the established needs of potential purchasers
- Prepare valuation sheets for Manager and/or Valuer
- Prepare sales particulars and make amendments
- To undertake viewings when requested
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- To display personal drive and initiative
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Well dressed and well presented at all times in line with company dress code.
- Maintain an enthusiastic and high energy approach to your work
- Project an image of friendly professionalism that will bring credit to my client
- Excellent communication skills with accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
Hours: Monday – Friday
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 DOE
Location: Leeds, LS17
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)