Sales Support Executive
Leeds City Centre
|The team work a varied shirt pattern ranging from 8.45am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday. The candidate may occasionally be asked to work a Saturday to cover holidays.|
My client are a leading legal services provider based in central Leeds. They are currently looking for a Sales Support Executive to join their busy department after the company have won several new contracts. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge or is wanting to take the next steps in their career, candidates are able to learn a wide variety of new skills and gain exciting experience whilst working in such an interesting environment. My Client are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking candidates who are wanting to pursue a target driven career within a legal environment. If you have office experience and experience of working towards targets this could be the role for you!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with all estate agents to ensure that all goals are achieved for both Live and our business partners. To include accurately dealing with queries from Estate Agents and Solicitors regarding Live systems, processes and services in a timely fashion
- Outbound sales of a white label branded Conveyancing service to clients on behalf of the country’s leading independent estate agencies.
- Accurately deal with queries from vendors and applicants regarding the conveyancing processes and the fees.
- Input conveyancing leads which are received via inbound telephone and email.
- Responsible for calling clients to take payment for conveyancing products.
- Monitoring mailboxes, ensuring all emails are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Additional adhoc tasks on the request of the Team Leader or Operations Coordinator.
Skills & Experience required
- Previous experience working in an administrative and/or customer service capacity.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- Good data input skills.
- Good team player, but, also the ability to work on own initiative.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
What you will get in return
- 25 Days holiday plus the day off on your birthday
- Company Summer BBQ’s
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- Option to earn an uncapped bonus
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)