My client is a very successful, well known, leading law firm based in Central Leeds. Since opening their doors over 20 years ago they have gone from strength to strength, helping and assisting over 1.2 million customers with property law cases. Due to winning several new contracts, they are looking to recruit a Security Administrator on a full time, permanent basis!
The successful candidate will be able to assist with the delivery and organisation of information security processes, procedures and controls within the company. They will support a programme of internal audits and compliance monitoring as well as onsite and external client audits.
The responsibilities of a Security Administrator are:
- Model Company values in personal work behaviours, contributions and interpersonal interactions.
- Provide security related advice and support across the business.
- Assist with the administration of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
- Perform internal audits/compliance monitoring and provide security related assistance to external and inter-company Information Security audits, including the completion of written questionnaires, and face to face audits.
- Help drive continuous improvement in all aspects of information security.
- Production of monthly management / project reports as required.
- Continual development of industry / marketplace knowledge.
- Assist with the management and monitoring of continued compliance with relevant legislation.
- Travel across the group companies may be required.
The requirements of a Security Administrator are:
- Effective verbal, written communication and influencing skills.
- Results orientated – able to focus on specific targets and demonstrate target achievement.
- Effective analytical, judgement and influencing skills.
- Ability to organise own time and prioritise workload.
- A team player, able to build collaborative and effective working relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Awareness of personal development needs and raises issues with manager to help improve effectiveness. Takes on board comments about development needs and is always willing to learn.
- Knowledge of Security frameworks including ISO27001, PCI-DSS and data protection regulations.
- Relevant Information Security qualifications and/or experience.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Full Time Permanent, Monday to Friday 9-5:30
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)