Would you like to work for a leading Mar-Tech company based in Leeds?
Do you have a tech focused background or have experience working with SaaS?
Would you like to work for a fast-growing business who value their employees?
We are currently assisting one of our reputable clients in the recruitment for a Senior Account Manager on a full time, permanent basis. I am looking for a commercially minded, objective focused individuals that offer advice and expertise to our clients to help them improve their business performance. With a heavy focus on operations, profitability, management, and strategy all relating back to how Marketing Automation should underpin all sales and marketing activities.
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts, maximising revenue potential and renewals/retention rates
- Leading research, reviews, and meetings to gain understanding of clients’ business.
- Identifying challenges and investigating ways to resolve them.
- Assessing possible strategies whilst stress testing implementation.
- Presenting back objective based solutions in person, visually and via video call.
- Leading the discussion internally to communicate client objectives and deliver a clear brief to the Project Management team.
- Showing client results and sustaining additional client revenue.
- Increase client satisfaction, retention and spend to value added activity.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Graduated in a suitable subject such as Business, Management, Marketing, OR relevant experience within a commercial role.
- Minimum 3 years client facing, commercially focused role.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically savvy with the ability to quickly pick up and understand the abilities and limitations of certain types of technology is advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker with an ability to understand root cause.
- Great interpersonal skills, with solid communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to communicate across every level of an organisation.
- Self-driven to deliver.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Hours: Monday – Friday
Salary: £35,000 – 40,000 DOE + Commission
Location: Leeds, LS1
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)