We are currently seeking experienced B2B sales professionals to join a Globally established business on the outskirts of Leeds. We are looking for a strong Business Developer who has specifically operated in the B2B market, either from a consultative service sales background or a tech/software sales background
This position would suit someone who is able to demonstrate ambition, tenacity, and hunger in their sales approach, whilst understanding how to develop solid business partnerships through longer sales cycles. You will need to have come from a strategic sales environment with a low volume, high value, excellent service mentality.
This is a very strategic sales position with longer sales cycles so wouldn’t suit someone with a quick win mentality and will also continuously be business development focused so needs to be someone with a hungry sales mentality, rather than a nurturing account management approach.
- Develop new and innovative lead generation ideas.
- Identify potential new clients through focused research and cold calling.
- Utilise a defined sales process to secure meetings with the decision makers
- Meet in person and via video/teleconference with the decision makers from SME’s
- Arrange for members of the wider Sales Team to meet in person with decision makers from large sized organisations.
- Manage a sales pipeline, offering a high level of service to increase likelihood of conversion.
- Manage a portfolio of small and medium sized organisations, working towards clear retention and growth targets.
- Support the Regional Sales Team in their management of large New and Returning Businesses.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required:
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years corporate B2B Business development experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Confident presentation skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience of sales forecasting
- Track record of delivering results and working towards sales targets
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Natural rapport builder
- Intelligent and articulate in approach
- Ambition to progress and develop
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 DOE + Bonus
Location: East Leeds, LS15
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)