We are currently working with a globally established, market leading brand, who are looking to for a Senior Client Success Executive to expand their growing client success department.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager confident in managing senior stakeholder relationships and proven experience of growing high value accounts in a professional services setting. You will be responsible for managing, renewing and growing a portfolio of high value clients.
This position would suit an organised, detail oriented, methodical and ambitious Senior Account Manager with previous experience in a strategic position working with big brands. You will need to be able to evidence all of the above attributes throughout the shortlisting/interview process.
- Actively maintain and manage a portfolio of high spend clients
- Working towards and achieving retention and growth targets
- Attend regular client meetings
- Prepare and deliver detailed analytical reviews and account statistics to develop key strategies and provide consultative recommendations
- Develop and deliver presentations to key business stakeholders
- Identify potential new business opportunities within existing client base
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required:
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years commercial B2B Account Management / Project delivery experience
- Ideal experience in software/Saas channel, distribution and partner sales
- Portfolio of previous account management success relating to revenue targets
- Able to demonstrate excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
- Confident presentation skills and proven negotiation skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Natural rapport builder
- Intelligent and articulate in approach
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri
Salary: up to £30,000 – £35,000 DOE + Bonus
Location: East Leeds, LS15
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)