We are partnering with a fantastic organisation based in Yeadon, Leeds who are looking for a Senior HR Administrator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The main duties of this role are to provide proactive, professional HR generalist support to the business to ensure maximum operational performance from the business consistent with organisational policies and practices. This role has the potential for development and progression as the business grows.
- Serving as the first point of call for all Human Resources queries.
- You will support the development and implementation of processes, policies, and procedures.
- Manage staff absence, return to work, maternity, and ongoing sickness and absence management.
- Manage and carry out complex disciplinary, grievances and appeals processes.
- Offer support and training to the wider team around HR practice
- Conduct exit interviews and identify key themes
- Consult and advise on issues as they arise.
- Generating management information and audits relating to employee relations processes.
- Dealing with TUPE and the relevant terms and conditions of the working environment should these arise.
- Reviewing the organisation’s website for any employee relations issues, amending these, and making sure all information is correct and up to date.
- Posting to ‘PeopleHr’ any relevant information and help to promote the company values and culture
- Ensure knowledge of employment law is current and remain up to date on any legislative changes
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a HR Administrator role
- Ideally CIPD qualified to level 5 or Level 3 with a view working towards level 5
- Well-rounded knowledge in Employment Law and GDPR
- Experience in carrying out all aspects of the above responsibilities
- The ability to monitor and analyse work and trends
- Competent with the use of various IT such as production of reports on Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to use Microsoft Outlook and bespoke company IT software.
- Results focused
- A professional appearance and professional behaviour within the workplace
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to communicate with colleagues at various levels
- The ability to deal with conflict and to build positive working relationships with managers and staff
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Location: Yeadon, Leeds
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)