We are currently working with a globally established, market leading brand, who are looking to add a new tier to their existing sales function by hiring an experienced Partnerships Manager to join the team and lead this sales strategy.
The Senior Partnerships Manager will be responsible for creating channel distribution opportunities and building a network of referral partners across Europe.
We are looking for a hands on sales professional who has worked at a senior level and is confident operating in a standalone capacity. We are seeking someone with a professional services background, knowledge of tech-sales in the B2C and B2B market would be highly advantageous.
This position would suit someone who is able to demonstrate ambition through previous promotions, tenacity, and hunger in their sales approach, whilst understanding how to develop solid business partnerships through longer sales cycles. You will need to have come from a strategic sales environment with a low volume, high value, excellent service mentality.
This is a very strategic sales position with longer sales cycles so wouldn’t suit someone with a quick win mentality and will also continuously be business development focused so needs to be someone with a hungry sales mentality, rather than a nurturing account management approach.
- Manage a distribution sales pipeline from identifying new opportunities through to close
- Establish new referral partner opportunities and negotiate referral fees
- Maintain contact with referral partner network
- Support product team through scoping out potential new product partners
- Make new and cold approaches to prospective distributors
- Work with internal departments to research potential new prospects to ensure approaches are targeted, meaningful and impactful
- Share best practice ideas with internal teams
- Consult with prospective and existing distributors to solve their needs and provide solutions
- Develop well rounded sales strategies
- Create prospect proposals and presentations
- Participate in trade shows / exhibitions and other relevant networking opportunities
- Manage all stakeholder negotiations
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required:
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years corporate B2B professional services Business development experience
- Ideal experience in software/Saas channel, distribution and partner sales
- Network of clients in the Human Capital, Employee Benefits, Health, Insurance, Wellbeing or Engagement space
- Experience of utilising value-focused selling methodologies
- Portfolio of sales success
- Confident presentation skills and proven negotiation skills
- Confident sales forecasting ability
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Natural rapport builder
- Intelligent and articulate in approach
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 DOE + Commission and Car allowance
Location: East Leeds, LS15
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)