This role is the first of its kind within the organisation and will be ‘hybrid’ between social media management and administrative office duties. We are therefore seeking a hardworking and organised individual who would enjoy working in a diverse role where you have the ability to wear multiple hats every day! We are seeking a professional Administrator with good Social Media experience to join the team of a well-established and continuously evolving Consultancy firm on the outskirts of Manchester.
- Maintenance of all social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Content creation for social platforms, working to deadlines
- Managing all e-shot marketing campaigns and subsequent data management
- Internal liaison with key business managers to understand content and promotion priorities
- Support in promoting business events through social platforms
- Utilising some paid media via social platforms
- Assist in the development and implementation of wider marketing plans, initiatives and activities both on and offline, helping to track effectiveness and expenditure
- Work cross-department to provide research support where required
- Work with the CRM Manager to provide administrative / data support where required
- Reporting to and working closely with the MD to review and cleanse industry and client data
- Running and analysis of surveys via mailchip, survey monkey etc.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Experience of working in an office admin experience
- Excellent IT literacy. Ideally exposure with at least some of the following:
- Web-hosting systems (Wix, Weebly etc), Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Canva, Photoshop, Salesforce, Analytics & Auditing Systems, Eventbrite
- Good social media skills and experience
- Experience of having managed some paid media highly advantageous
- Ability to create social content
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in an environment which will have required you to be highly organised and detail orientated
- Team orientated
Hours: Full time Mon – Fri
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 DOE
Location: This role will report to the company’s Swinton, Manchester office however open to receiving applications for those looking to work from home / live further away but happy to commute to the office 1-2 days per week.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)