We are currently working with the UK’s fastest growing marketing-automation firm on their hunt for a new Social Media Manager to take over the management of one of their biggest clients. This is a tech-first firm with an entrepreneurial approach and consistently client orientated.
This role will be solely taking responsibility for an enterprise size client, managing all aspects of their Social Media, PR and Content. This is a true career opportunity for a social media advocate looking to carve themselves a healthy career. The client you will be managing is already the main player in their field and are keen for this role to improve soft metrics rather than just being focused on increase in sales and revenue.
You need to be comfortable taking control over a social media plan and generating content ideas yourself. The client has an active podcast which is a content stream they are keen to maintain, so a part of your role will be identifying and interviewing a variety of 3rd parties (and you therefore need to be confident interviewing / being on camera etc.)
You will have complete autonomy over the type of content you create and will have support from the internal digital team to physically create all digital assets.
Our client who opporate as a Marketing Consultancy in Central Leeds are seeking to hire a new Social Media Manager to take complete ownership of one of their largest, nationally known clients who need someone to manage all aspects of their Social Media, Website Management, PR, Events and Content Management.
This position is one of the most exciting of its kind in the market place and will give you a great name on your CV along with fantastic practical, hands-on experience.
- Manage social media accounts – scheduling, boosting and budget management
- Content creation
- Blog writing
- Managing frequent podcast – sourcing & interviewing 3rd parties
- Holding regular client meetings
- Pitching new marketing ideas to the client
- Managing budgets
- Analyse social media performance
- Increase brand awareness, data connections, followers etc.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Exposure in a Content / PR
- Strong understanding of Social Media platforms (facebook, instagram etc.) and practical experience to draw on i.e. boosting posts, scheduling posts, ability to track performance etc.
- Experience of having sourced information, industry influencers etc. to create content
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Driving license and access to own car would be highly advantageous
- Experience of having managed client relationships both remotely and in person
- Understanding of managing budgets
- Portfolio of previous content produced to discuss at interview stage
- Ability to set and work towards KPI’s
- Ability to work in a standalone job role – but also possess a team-orientated mindset
- An excellent sense of humour (The most important factor!)
Whilst this organisation are Leeds, West Yorkshire based, we are open minded to the location of the successful candidate and happy to consider applications from anywhere in England. We are equally happy to consider someone who would prefer to be based in the office and are based locally to Leeds.
You do not need to have years’ worth of experience in this job role. The client that we are representing are really passionate to find the right ‘long term candidate’ for the role and are ultimately for someone to have the drive, tenacity and gumption to succeed.
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 DOE
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)