Leeds City Centre
Are you wanting an exciting new challenge? Do you see yourself working in a fast paced, busy environment? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
My client are a leading legal services provider based in central Leeds. They are currently looking for Support Executive’s to join their busy department after the company have won several new contracts. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wanting to make the move from Retail or Hospitality into an office environment that offers brilliant support, a full training programme and the opportunity/sponsorship of further education. Candidates are able to learn a wide variety of new skills and gain exciting experience whilst working in such an interesting environment.
The company are very big on training, development and progression and would love bright, hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who have excellent transferable skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with all estate agents to ensure that all goals are achieved for both Live and our business partners. To include accurately dealing with queries from Estate Agents and Solicitors regarding Live systems, processes and services in a timely fashion
- Outbound sales of a white label branded Conveyancing service to clients on behalf of the country’s leading independent estate agencies.
- Accurately deal with queries from vendors and applicants regarding the conveyancing processes and the fees.
- Input conveyancing leads which are received via inbound telephone and email.
- Responsible for calling clients to take payment for conveyancing products.
- Monitoring mailboxes, ensuring all emails are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Additional adhoc tasks on the request of the Team Leader or Operations Coordinator.
- Previous experience working in an administrative and/or customer service capacity.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- Good data input skills.
- Good team player, but, also the ability to work on own initiative.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
The team work a varied shirt pattern ranging from 8.45am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday.
Skills & Experience required
No previous Legal experience is required but the following is ESSENTIAL;
- Grade C or above In GSCE maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
- Must pass a credit check
- Must have previous administration OR customer service experience
What you will get in return
- Company Summer BBQ’s
- 25 Days holiday, a day off on your birthday and no work on bank holidays
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- 30 minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target)
Dress Down day every Friday
- Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC
Proven track record of internal promotion
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)