£25,000 – £30,000
My client is a large, well known legal services provider based in central Leeds , they are extremely busy after winning several new contracts and are currently on the look out for a team leader to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has previous management/ team leading experience, experience motivating a team and assisting them in achieving their set monthly KPI’s as well as ensuring the department runs smoothly and efficiently.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead and motivate all team members to achieve their set monthly KPI’s, including sales results, productivity and call quality
- Conduct regular coaching sessions that have impact on both sales delivery and call quality
- Conduct daily performance review meetings
- Recognise and reward success
- Work closely with Operations Manager to identify under performance and take corrective action in a timely manner.
- Effectively manage both absence and annual leave to deliver maximum output
- Use initiative to create sales incentives to drive performance improvement
- Conduct monthly review meetings for all team members
- Understand all aspects of the sales process and where appropriate undertake tasks within the process
- Successfully deliver and exceed personal KPI’s to achieve on target earnings
- Ensure that workload is equitably distributed within the team.
- Locate and upload requested calls to key clients
- Work within clear guidelines set out by our clients / 3rd parties
- Respond to client queries / complaints at the initial stages in line with client and internal complaints procedure. Ensuring that all reports are submitted as required in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven track record of leading a successful team
- Experience of successfully improving under-performance
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Motivational leadership skills and positive mental attitude
- Experience of working in a target driven environment (either at Team Player or Team Leader level)
- Exceptional communicator
- Innovative coach and mentor
- Dynamic with a clear determination to achieve
- High energy
- Passionate and Enthusiastic
What you will get in return:
- 25 Days holiday plus the day off on your birthday Plus bank holidays off
- Company Summer BBQ’s
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- 30 minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target) & Dress Down day every Friday
- Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC & Proven track record of internal promotion
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)