These technical administration roles are temp to perm and would suit a variety of experience including 1st line IT support, graduates or good all-round admin with good IT ability. Strong Excel skills are essential as well as all round IT proficiency. Working for a medium sized team who are all extremely friendly. Cheerful office on the outskirts of Leeds. Clean credit file vital due to the nature of the business.
Due to promotion these roles are urgent, and we need candidates able to commence quickly. They are temporary to permanent posts (temping for 12 weeks then becoming permanent).
This global employer has a small to medium sized Leeds office based a short distance from central Leeds. You will be based in a team of 6, supporting clients with issues around potential system issues. It’s a role very similar to that of 1st line IT support however you are assisting with machines rather that IT systems.
You would be working through reports to assess the progress of machine failures, notifying the various sites throughout the UK of potential faults and where necessary organising for the despatch team to take over the call to arrange an engineer to visit.
Day to day duties include:
• Running reports daily, using Excel, to check which machines still have an open ticket
• Checking and responding to email queries
• Taking calls from clients (this is not high volume and would be around 30 calls per day between the team of 6) with issues around their machines and providing support where possible
• You will receive full training in order to be able to support a lot of the issues with the machines remotely
• Monitoring around 1000 machines throughout the country watching out for faults being identified and contacting clients to notify them of the problem
To be successful in this role you will need:
• A good understanding of Excel – pivot tables and v look up knowledge is preferred however if you have had a lot of exposure to working with formulas and have at least an intermediate knowledge of Excel they would be prepared to train on pivots etc
• An interest in IT. Successful candidates have sometimes come from a background working in IT or having done a degree around IT
• Great attention to detail with an ability to anticipate problems
• A can-do approach with a positive attitude
• Previous experience in administration with an element of customer service would be ideal
• Good keyboard skills and able to use Microsoft Office and other computer systems
• Excellent spelling and English grammar required
Hours: Monday to Friday shift patterns work on a rota – 8am to 4.30pm, 9.30am to 6.00pm and 10.30am to 19.00pm. Saturday 8am to 1pm every 6 weeks.
£9 per hour whilst temping then the salary increases to £18 – £19k dependent upon experience when becoming permanent.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)