We are currently representing a brand-new business specialising in air purifiers to the B2B market. Being born out of an already well-established and market-leading health-related business; The role of Telesales Executive will be a hybrid of identifying and generating new business opportunities, as well as capitalising on the firms existing client base (over 2,000 strong).
Operating in the B2B market, you will be developing a network of Health & Safety professionals and consultitively discussing health-related solutions for office spaces, retailers, showrooms etc. As well as this product increasing businesses ability to quickly welcome people back to an in-doors environment safely, the product has data to show the significant reduction in air-born illnesses being transmitted throughout the workplace and therefore reducing sickness levels.
You will need to be a strong verbal communicator, be a naturally outgoing character and enjoy being in an environment where the vast majority of your day will be spent speaking with potential clients. This role is one of the first roles to be recruiting within this new arm of the business, so we are equally looking for a career motivated individual who can see the long-term potential this role offers.
- Prospecting new clients, both warm and cold
- Managing a pipeline of prospects to ensure a continuous stream of revenue
- Delivering strong / technical product knowledge to clients
- Discussing and understanding health-related pain-points of your clients and consultitively introducing your product as a solution
- Managing new client order process and associated compliance
- Working towards team incentives and targets
- Booking appointments for the field-team where required
- Holding virtual client meetings
- Managing any online / webchat correspondence and any other marketing leads
- KPI’s: Approx. 80 calls vs 90 mins talk time per day
- Ability to show drive and determination
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Naturally self-motivated and enthusiastic character
- Some previous experience of managing client/customer relations via telephone
- Previous sales experience advantageous
- Strong IT literacy
- Ability to work well in a strong, collaborative team environment
- Strong organisation skills, time management and prioritisation
Ultimately, we are looking for a client focused individual who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a telesales or customer service background, who can identify potential sales opportunities and who would thrive in a fast paced, high volume role. The company / team themselves are very people orientated and have an outstanding staff-retention track record in like-for-like roles within the company. They provide high quality, on the job training and offer strong support to all employees.
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000 DOE + uncapped commission (expected year 1 OTE £30,000 – £40,000)
Location: Central Leeds – office based
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)