Our Leeds city centre based client needs urgent administrative support until at least the end of the year. These temporary roles start asap and need bright candidates with the ability to pick up new systems, apply an excellent eye for detail and work at pace. Full time hours.
Working on the contracts team you will be offering administrative support until at least the end of 2021.
- Sending out new contracts
- Making amendments to existing ones eg end and start date changes, rate changes etc
- Contract renewals
- Validating paperwork
- Sending out information
- Dealing with email queries
- Using various systems
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- An excellent eye for detail and someone extremely accurate
- Able to follow structure and adapt to various systems
- Good written and verbal English
- No specific experience but the ability to work at pace and learn quickly
- Able to commit to at least the end of 2021
Hours: 37.5 per week ideally 9.00 to 5.30 Mon to Fri Working Mon and Fri from home and Tues Wed Thurs from the central Leeds office.
Salary: £9.50 per hour plus holiday accrual
Location: Home and Leeds city centre
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)