We are urgently requiring full and part time administrators and receptionists to undertake a range of long and short term temporary assignments around the Leeds area. The bookings are from 1 week to 6+ months and are mainly site based (with some occasional work from home). If you are able to offer commitment some of these roles may appeal to you.
Our clients are across numerous industries. They are seeking temporary support covering varying administrative tasks or they are reception based. All are currently on site. The regions cross over several Leeds and Wakefield post codes. Most are full time but we have a number of part time opportunities as well.
Below are just some of the roles we are looking to fill:
- Working between IT support and customers to arrange assistance with IT issues (customer service focused dealing with incoming calls and emails) – min 6 months but could become permanent.
- Supporting a busy back office admin team with post, emails, checking contact information etc (must be able to commit to at least 6 months but will be extended).
- Admin project in central Leeds. Must have good Excel and enjoy working with numbers. Checking customer files and ensuring payment details are correct. 3 months.
- A part time admin role based in Burley. Varied admin duties. 2 months 4 hours per day.
- Multi roles in HR Shared Services – minimum 5 months 5 days over 7 37.5 hours per week.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Commitment, hard work ethic and reliability
- Admin, customer service or reception experience
- Decent level of IT ability eg Excel, Word, Outlook etc
- Previous reception for the reception based roles
- Able to work on site
- Must be able to commit to the length of assignment
Hours: Varying dependent upon assignment
Salary: £9.13 per hour to £10.25 per hour dependent upon the assignment
Location: Various Leeds and Wakefield locations